Manufactured by Tropical Marine Center
- Three-stage, professional RO (reverse osmosis) system incorporating high quality components.
- 10" sediment pre-filter which functions as a first stage filter, removing particles of up to 5 microns from the water whilst also protecting and prolonging the life of the RO membrane. This pre-filter is enclosed inside a transparent filter housing so it is easy to see when the filter needs to be changed.
- 10" activated carbon block filter which offers the highly effective removal of contaminants such as chlorine and colorants from the water.
- High quality Thin Film Composite (TFC) RO membrane, which removes contaminants such as heavy metals and hardness-forming minerals from the water, as well as a high percentage of nitrates and phosphates.
- Integral pressure gauge which helps to indicate when the RO membrane may need to be flushed or replaced, ensuring the RO system gives the optimum performance.
- Integral flow restrictor /manual flush valve which prevents excess water flow to the RO membrane and allows regular flushing of the RO membrane to prolong its life.
- Additional modules are available such as the V2Pure De-ionizing Pod which can be added to further enhance the performance of the RO system.
- Compact, space-saving design incorporating a strong, metal wall-mounting bracket ensuring quick and simple installation.
- Supplied complete with a self-piercing water connector, drain clamp, 6m of 1/4" RO flexible tubing (2m white/2m red/2m blue) and a filter housing removal tool.
The "Advanced" models have all the benefits of the standard models but also incorporate a feature-packed in-line TDS monitor which measures the Total Dissolved Solids value both before AND after water passes through the V2 Pure RO System, providing a visual indicator of its performance.
- In-line digital TDS monitor which measures and provides a highly accurate "real-time" display of total dissolved solid levels before AND after water passes through the RO system, providing a visual indicator of its performance.
- "Real-Time" calculation of TDS removal rate with a removal rate indicator. When the TDS removal rate is above 80% the LED glows green and when the TDS removal rate drops below 80% the LED glows red.
- Dual, 3 digit LCD display with backlight.
- Easy to use with quick-connect fittings for simple installation.
- Selectable monitoring mode - battery saving or continuous monitoring using a mains power adapter (not supplied).
- 1 x long life 3v lithium battery (CR2032) included.
- Detection Range: 0-999 ppm
- Sensitivity: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Weight .1 oz (25g)
- Dimensions 100mm (L) x 8mm (W) x 40mm (H)
- V2Pure 50 and V2Pure 50 Advanced: Suitable for producing up to 50 gal (190 liters) of water per day*
- V2Pure 75 and V2Pure 75 Advanced: Suitable for producing up to 75 gal (285 liters) of water per day*
- V2Pure 100 and V2Pure 100 Advanced: Suitable for producing up to 100 gal (380 liters) of water per day*